Did you know that your Nintendo Wii can go online? If you haven't been using the Internet with your Wii, you are missing out on some of the system's coolest features. With an Internet connection, your console can surf the web, watch movies from places like Netflix, or connect with other players to compete online. In this tutorial, learn exactly how to connect your Nintendo Wii to the Internet and start using your system the way it was meant to be used.
This video will show you all of the reasons you would need to go online with you Wii, such as adding friends, downloading new games and channels, sending messages, and competing with others. It will also walk you through how your Wii can detect a wireless or WiFi connection quickly and easily. If you do not use WiFi, the video will tell you how to set up your connection in other ways such as through a router or USB connection. Once you have the Net set up, you will be shown how to test and set up your connection for the best play-ability. And last but not least, this tutorial will show you, step by step, how to set up parental controls to protect any little ones you may have at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades