In this video the author shows how to play Wii ISO's without actually burning them do disks using the USB flash drive. A normal DVD disk's average capacity is 4.7 GB, but a normal Wii Play game takes about only .09 GB space. In a DVD we will be wasting a lot of space when you burn the games to it. Instead of DVD disks if you use a flash drive you can store huge number of games on a single drive and also use the USB drive as an other storage device. In this lengthy video the author shows how to download some software, install them and use them to copy your games to the USB drive and play those game from it directly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades