The video shows you how to connect the Nintendo Wii to an available wireless network. First, you have to turn the Wii on. When the menu screen appears, you then click on the "Wii button" in the bottom-left corner. Next, go to "Wii Settings". On the following screen, you have to use the blue arrow on the right to go to the second page of options and select "Internet". Go to "Connection Settings" and click on an "Open Connection". From here, go to "Select Wireless Connection" and then "Search for an Access Point" on the following screen. The Wii will search for a connection and all you have to do is choose the one you want and select okay for the Wii to connect to the wireless network you have chosen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades