In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to connect a Nintendo Wii to the internet. Begin by going to your Wii menu and select Wii Options. Click on Wii settings and go to Wii System Settings 2. Select Internet and click on Connection Settings. Click on a connection and select Wireless Connection. Choose Search for Access Point and wait for it to finish. If found click OK and select the connection. Type in the router password and click OK. Wait for it to finish testing the connection and click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who have Wii console and would like to learn how to connect it to the internet to be able to play online.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades