This video tutorial will teach you how to use the Nintendo Wii Shop Channel to download and play your favorite console games on your Nintendo Wii. To follow along, you'll need either a WiFi Internet connection or Wii Lan adapter.
1. Click on the Wii Shop button.
2. Click on the "Start Shopping" menu.
3. Add Wii Points via credit or Nintendo Points card.
4. Return to the Wii Shop Channel and click on the Virtual Console menu.
5. Find a game you'd like to download. You can search by title, genre, publisher or console type (options include NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, TG16, Neo Geo & Commodore 64).
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Choose, when prompted, to save it to your Wii System Memory or an external SD card. The game will then download.
8. Go back to the Wii menu and play the game you just downloaded.
For a complete video walkthrough of the process, watch this gamer's guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades