This video tutorial shows how to connect to the Internet using the Wii video game system. The advantage of connecting to the Internet with your gaming system is to play games, such as Animal Crossing or Call of Duty, with other players. You can also get the Internet Channel which allows you to watch YouTube videos and do other tasks you would normally do on the internet. You will need a wireless router to do this. On the Wii home menu, click on Options, Wii Settings, and scroll once to the right. You will click on Internet and then Connection Settings. Select Wireless Connection and search for an access point. When you are all done with this, press Yes to perform a software update.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades