One of the few technical advantage the Nintendo Wii has against its high-tech rival the XBox 360 is that it allows users to browse the web on their console. Trying to do so using only a Wiimote, however, is impractical. Did you know that you could use a USB keyboard instead? This video will show you how to connect a USB keyboard to your Wii, making it MUCH easier and more practical to use the Opera web browser available in the Wii Store. Now can surf the web on a giant screen while reclined on the couch, and that's the way it was meant to be right?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades