This is a video teaching how to use the Wiiflow USB loader with an external hard drive. This will allow you to store Nintendo Wii games in an external Desktop hard drive. The narrator shows you his consoles and his hard drives while loading the cover on his Wiiflow. The Wiiflow will let you store all of your Wii games onto a large hard drive, instead of your Nintendo Wii. It allows you to play the games from the USB loader without a game disc. This is a convenient way to play your games without having to keep all the bulky cases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades