On your mission to collect all 242 stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Nintendo Wii, this is your last World before moving on to the 120 green stars and bonus stars. World S is the key to get the rest!
This series focuses on World S of Super Mario Galaxy 2, featuring Mario Squared, Rolling Coaster, Twisty Trials, Stone Cyclone, Boss Blitz, Flip-Out and Grandmaster Galaxies. Once you get all the stars in World S, move on to the Green & Bonus Stars.
1. Mario Squared Galaxy - Make Mario a Star & Comet Medal
2. Mario Squared Galaxy - Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos
3. Rolling Coaster Galaxy - The Rainbow Road Roll & Comet Medal
4. Rolling Coaster Galaxy - Purple Coins on the Rainbow Road
5. Twisty Trials Galaxy - Spinning and Spinning and Spinning & Comet Medal
6. Twisty Trials Galaxy - Turning Turning Double Time
7. Stone Cyclone Galaxy - Silver Stars on the Cyclone & Comet Medal
8. Stone Cyclone Galaxy - Tox Box Speed Run
9. Boss Blitz Galaxy - Throwback Throwdown & Comet Medal ***
10. Boss Blitz Galaxy - Throwback Throwdown Speed Run ***
11. Flip-Out Galaxy - Wicked Wall Jumps & Comet Medal ***
12. Flip-Out Galaxy - Cosmic Clone Wall Jumpers ***
To unlock the Grandmaster Galaxy, collect 240 stars (all Normal Stars, Green Stars, and comet medals). To unlock The Perfect Run, deposit 9999 star bits into the Toad Bank and collect the previous 241 stars.
13. Grandmaster Galaxy - The Ultimate Test & Comet Medal
14. Grandmaster Galaxy - The Perfect Run
Don't forget to check on the other Worlds in the NextGenWalkthroughs guide to all 242 stars:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.