Save tons of money by building your own LED pen that works with a multitouch smart board / whiteboard. You'll also need a WiiMote (Wii Remote) to use in conjunction with your homemade LED pens that you'll be making in this video. To get started with this awesome project, you'll need a 1.5 volt tolerant infrared LED, momentary push button switch, AA-battery case holder, one AA battery, containment unit (Sharpie marker or highlighter body), pliers, superglue, thin copper wire and a soldering iron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades