Michael Weisner guides us through syncing a Wiimote with a Wii. You will need a Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii remote to do this. First, you will need to open the front hatch door on the console and you will see a red button, don't press it yet. Now, look at the back of your Wiimote and remove the backing from the remote. Now, you should see a red button on the lower right hand side of the controller. Now, go back to your console and press the red button on that, then press the red button located on your Wiimote. Give it a few seconds, then you can replace the batteries and backing to your remote, and enjoy playing your Wii!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades