Both your Wii and your PC need to be connected to a router that has an internet connection. If you have a wireless router, the Wii can connect to it without any additional hardware. Instructions are provided with the Wii.
Your Wii must have the internet channel enabled. This can be purchased from the Wii store.
From your PC go to Playon.tv and download & install software on to your computer.
From the Wii Internet Channel go to playon.tv. This will show you a screen with the name of your PC. Click on the computer icon (for example, Emma Desktop).
You should then see a screen of available online services that you can watch through your Wii. One of them will be Hulu. Click on it to access all of the content available on the Hulu web site.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades