This is a video games tutorial where you will learn how to connect your Nintendo Wii to the Internet wirelessly. Select 'Wii' and then 'Wii settings' menu and choose 'internet' and 'connection settings'. You have three settings to choose from. Choose any one and then select 'wireless connection' -> 'Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connection'. Install the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector software on your PC and then insert the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector into your PC. Choose 'next' to continue. Use the registration tool on your PC to grant this Wii permission to connect. Then, search for an access point, when the Wii will locate any wireless network. Click OK. Choose the one you wish to connect to and 'save'. That's it. It's done. You can then connect wirelessly to the internet to check it out and change any settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades