In this tutorial, learn how to copy an original Wii game to a USB or an external harddrive without using a computer.
This is helpful if you are sharing games with someone else, or if you would like to create a backup of your current Nintendo Wii games. You can also use this process to consolidate or travel easier with your games.
This video will take you step by step through the process of copying your Wii games to an external disk or harddrive, safely and easily.
This requires no computer and no further equipment than your drive, your Wii console and an original Wii game disc. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades