In this video on Super Smash Bros Brawl (SSBB) for the Nintendo Wii, I showcase how Captain Falcon, Ness, and Lucas work, including their move properties and what I believe will be key strategies to learn with them in the long run. For Falcon/Ness, I show a bit of the differences from their Melee counterparts. Unfortunately, the camera ran out of space as I was doing Wario, so check out my Robot/Wario tutorial video instead for a full demonstration of Wario's moves!
I made this video only a few days after the Japanese version came out, and it's entirely possible everything I say in this video regarding strategies/strengths/weaknesses will turn out to be completely wrong in the long run. My experience with these characters in Brawl is fairly limited, but there was a cry for videos, so I made some! If you see this video in 2 years, don't laugh at my inexperience. :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades