The Tanooki demonstrates how to instantly stream Netflix onto your Wii. You must have a Netflix account to use this feature. To stream instant Netflix on the Wii gaming system, first select your desired disc channel. The Netflix streaming option will open. Click the start button. The Wii will now connect to the Netflix server. Use your game controller to select your desired categories and controllers. When you select your desired video, you can then choose to play it from the beginning or resume playing it if you were already in the process of watching it. You can also add it to your instant queue or return to selecting another video file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades