Want to learn a cool glitch for the LEGO video game? Check out this video on how to create headless characters in LEGO Indiana Jones for Nintendo Wii. This is just for the Wii and may not work on other gaming consoles.
To get to the headless character, you need 2 players. First go to the Art Room, then where you create your characters, scroll around and look for the icon with Indy in a car -- click on it. Then, only one player can get out of the circle thing. The other one kills him, then the player who killed the other player must get back to the circle with the shining circle quickly before the dead player comes back to life. So, try killing him when you are near him. Do this as many times as you want, but if you get out of the Art Room and go halfway, you will turn into a headless Indiana Jones.
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures is a 2008 video game which allows players to recreate moments (albeit more humorously) from the first three Indiana Jones films. It is available for Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Wii, and Xbox 360.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades