If you want to have any kind of impact in the discussion of video games online (and that is one big and jaded discussion) it will behoove you to be able to capture images of the games you're playing, be they console or PC. It's easy for the PC, but many people have no idea how to capture screenshots or videos of their console gameplay that they can share later on their computer. This video is here to clear up that confusion, showing you how to install a PCI TV card in your PC that will allow you to connect you TV to the PC and record any images or videos from the one to the other. Don't just write about video games, SHOW people what you know about video games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades